• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help! Bought license but JTBC harrassing me on FB repeteadly filing disputes against me

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't handle it anymore.  Some company called JTBC (in Korea) is continually filing copyright disputes against me on Facebook.  FB policy is to automatically take down your video unless you demonstrate proof that you are licensed.  I bought my licenses through Adobe stock for videos and they were not cheap!  I expect to not have to do this repeatedly.  At this point, I have to take up my issue with Adobe because Adobe is selling product licenses owned by JTBC and I am telling you that JTBC is ruthless and I consider this full on harrassment.  They have filed takedown notices against me multiple times on the exact same video.  I really need to talk to someone at Adobe.  I have tried contacting JTBC but to no avail they just ignore me.  What can I do about this?  

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @realm88,

You were previously directed to contact copyright-stock@adobe.com when you posted in January. https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-discussions/jtbc-keeps-having-facebook-take-down-my-videos-that...

What was the result?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started