• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prevent Automatic Renewal

Participant ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The discussions posted on preventing automatic renewal of a monthly plan direct the user to go to manage plan and cancel. But when you do so you lose any unused credits. How does one prevent the plan from automatically renewing month to month?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Fred,

There is no way to prevent the automatic renewal of the monthly subscription. The only way you can stop the subscription is by cancelling it and your services will stop working at the end of the month's billing cycle.

If the images of Adobe Stock are downloaded, it will always remain in your license history.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fred,

Thanks for reaching out to the Adobe Stock community.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock 3 images per month (month-month) plan on 1st of August 2018,  for this subscription you are being charged monthly.

Please note that this plan can be cancelled at anytime and does not include an annual commitment.

With the three-asset/month plan, your unused licenses roll over to the next month as long as your subscription is active.

For more information, please refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock

Also, I would like to let you know that the downloaded images from Adobe Stock always remain in your license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Twarita,

Mostly answered---more than I knew when I posted, anyway. The big question I have, though, is if there is a way to prevent automatic renewal of the monthly subscription without losing the credits you have remaining.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fred,

There is no way to prevent the automatic renewal of the monthly subscription. The only way you can stop the subscription is by cancelling it and your services will stop working at the end of the month's billing cycle.

If the images of Adobe Stock are downloaded, it will always remain in your license history.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So if you cancel early, you must pay to the end of the annual subscription but Adobe will punish you for cancelling by not allowing you to download any assets - even though you've paid for them.

This is nothing more than a way to force people to stay in the subscription and if you miss the renewal deadline well, pay up and shut up. What an abysmal way to treat your customers.

I'll make sure I set a calendar reminder to cancel, and when I do, I'll not be back - ever.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These are the terms you agree to when signing up. After the first year you can cancel at any time with no termination fee. If you are having issues with your account please contact customer care: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Locking this thread as this information is discussed in multiple posts in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started