• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proof of license

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased hundreds of images on the Dollar Photo Club website which was acquired by Adobe in 2015 or so, and shut down shortly thereafter. I had downloaded the list of downloads to serve a proof of licencing but suffered a hard disk crash recently and lost that list.

I assume that Adobe is responsible for Dollar Photo Club's obligations towards its clients since it acquired it before deciding to shut it down. I kept all my receipts which refer to the various transactions on the Dollar Photo Club website. The total amounts to several hundred dollars.

My question is: Can Adobe help me retrieve the list of downloads I made on Dollar Photo Club?

TOPICS
Account management , Download , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately with Dollar Photo Club being shutdown this information is no longer available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@defaultqh6hv26gqsj3 wrote:

I had downloaded the list of downloads to serve a proof of licencing but suffered a hard disk crash recently and lost that list.

You again learned the hard way the need for back-ups.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started