• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchasing Enhanced License Photos in the most inexpensive way (Perhaps a set/bundle)

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern,

Hi there, I currently have a subscription with Adobe Creative cloud and all, I have a few credits left available on my account.. I know I cannot use it to redeem extended ones and I can only acquire standard licenses, but I would like to purchase a few enhanced license images (about 28 of them in total) and I'm wondering if I could get those enhanced licenses as a set in the most inexpensive way using my existing subscription plan? Is there any way I can get credit packs to redeem extended license images? Our company has been invested with Adobe Creative tools and assets for a while, and you guys have helpful for our businesses. We've been grateful! And I would appreciate so much any help on that. I'm looking forward to hearing answers, and the detailed information and solution you can give us. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

J

TOPICS
Download , General , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for being late.

You need credit packs for this: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/stock/help/credit-packs.html. You can also pay extra, in addition to your subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You now have the option of upgrading to plan that allows mix & match assets also. https://stock.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started