• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Missing Credits + Account Issues

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this issue. I had almost 100 credits. They have now been wiped out. Help please!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Elliot,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month plan on 08 Apr 2016. The subscription has been already been cancelled on 5th November 2018 and that is the reason you are unable to access the remaining assets(from the allocated assets of that subscription), since you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Branching to a new discussion,

Hi Elliot,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month plan on 08 Apr 2016. The subscription has been already been cancelled on 5th November 2018 and that is the reason you are unable to access the remaining assets(from the allocated assets of that subscription), since you can use your available licenses as long as your subscription is active, but you forfeit any unused licenses upon cancellation of your subscription.

Please refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock for more information.

Also, I noticed that you have an active Adobe Stock 10 images a month plan under the team's account.

Note: All the downloaded images always remain in the license history.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started