• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent change to search handling?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been a recent-ish change to how Adobe Stock handles searching? For example, if I search for "medieval people" (without the quotes) it now returns results that look like it's just ignoring the "medieval" keyword. Every so often there will be an image in the results that matches those two keywords but the search results are almost entirely just "people" without the "medieval" keyword included.

As you can imagine when you're looking specifically for medieval people having search results that look like you're just searching for "people" isn't much of a help.

TOPICS
General , Search , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Update: I've found that I get much more accurate results if I use the alternate spelling of "Mediaeval". Search seems to almost entirely omit results using the more common "Medieval". Would it be possible to have both spellings of the word return the intended search results?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I've found that I get much more accurate results if I use the alternate spelling of "Mediaeval". Search seems to almost entirely omit results using the more common "Medieval". Would it be possible to have both spellings of the word return the intended search results?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the issue reporting, I will forward this posting to search product team.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much Joon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started