• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SO DAMN SLOW

Enthusiast ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock is so slow. Creating new library folders takes eons... saving to folders takes eons... missing images... and I can't cancel because I have too many credits that will go poof if I do.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry that you are having difficulties. Please confirm that you have tried the following before creating a new library or folder.:

1. You've cleared your browser history and signed into the site.
  2. You've used a different network. If you find the issue resolves by doing this you'll want to confirm that there isn't any issue with your network provider.
  3. You've disabled all browser add-ons or extensions. If you find the issue is resolved by doing this then you'll need to determine which add-on or extension is hindering you.
  4. You've visited https://assets.adobe.com and tried to create a library or folder there. Does the same issue occur here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a problem with Microsoft File Explorer going wild and slowing down the system. All fill operations get stalled. Using Adobe Bridge saves me in most of the cases.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started