• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stock Not Working When Logged In

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock has stopped functioning when logged into my account, unable to lisence or even search the database when logged into my accout. If in an incognito tab and logged out, the website allows searches but once I log in it will not function past the main homepage. 

stock library.PNG
[IMAGE REMOVED BY MODERATOR]
page not found adobestock.png

TOPICS
Account management , General , Search , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact customer care, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, for assistance with your issue. Click on the chat icon in the lower right portion of the page. If you are unable to see this feature you may need to scroll down before it will appear or set your browser to private or incognito mode. Declining any Adobe Cookies may affect the presence of the chat feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have why do you think I'm here its been over a week with no progres.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

stock adobe plan.PNG

Update: Same issue no change in behavior of adobe stock but now account drop down shows no plan despite active stock plan.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't see any Adobe Stock subscription associated with the Adobe ID you are using here on the forums. If you have more than one Adobe ID you will need to sign in with Adobe ID/email address associated with your subscription. You can manage your subscriptions here: https://account.adobe.com

If you require additional assistance please refer to my response above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started