• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop assets from automatically downloading

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Does anyone know how I can stop my new assets from automatically downloading when I first license them? Every time I click license, it downloads the image immediately, but I just want to license them to my Library without downloading. I used to be able to do this, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it now. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Licensing , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2019 Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi E.,

I'll pass your feedback on to our product management team. Unfortunately there isn't a way to stop downloads on the Adobe Stock website. You can block downloads in your browser settings but this of course will block all downloads not just those for the Stock website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been fixed yet? I'm able to choose a folder when downloading .jpgs however .ai automatically go to my downloads folder. I'd like control of where they go.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ellisp117, 

When you license asset, Can you select toast "Saving to default library:"and select Manage link. 

You can turn OFF "Auto-download licensed assets" settings from "Move asset to default library" and see if that helps. 

Settings.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vectors still automatically go to my downloads folder. Kind of frustrating, this doesn't happen with .jpgs, I get a pop up window that lets me select where to put them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have ticket reported for Vector assets. I have informed Product Management to prioritize this issue. 

Thank you !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started