• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Error - Cannot License Image

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue. I can't download this image: https://stock.adobe.com/se/images/map-use-ai-artificial-intelligence-algorithms-to-determine-what-in... 

Please help solve this urgently!

Based in Sweden where Adobe's "customer support" is a joke (= bot chat or a series of old school voice phone button selections where the final answer is "sorry we don't offer phone support for that Adobe product".

If someone solves my issue here, I'd be really surprised... 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Daniel26841174k4a1,

I'm sorry you are having difficulties. This error occurs for a variety of reasons. Using your Adobe ID I was able to determine why this is happening in your particular case. An old stock subscription wasn't properly closed on our end and it was causing this error. I've cleared the issue. If you clear your browser history and sign in again you will be able to download the file. Do let me know if this is not the case!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started