• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to remove background from transparent image

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have looked at a few discussions concerning this issue but have not found a vaiable resolution yet. I downloaded image  File#: 130376216. If I open in Illustrator, which was suggested in the different discussions, there is no background layer to disable? This seems to be an issue for many people? One person suggested using the "Open in App" button next to the image in Stock but when I do that it tells me to log in, which I already am. Your assistance would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Download , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is more an Illustrator question than a stock question. But anyway, see here below:

Situation 1: background layer

Abambo_0-1633010290222.png

Just switch off the visibility and you are done. This is as it should be.

Situation 2: No background layer:

Expand Layer 1 (or whatever it is named) by clicking ">":

Abambo_1-1633010456445.png

With a little chance, you will see a background object (that may be called “background” like here or not) and you can switch the visibility off.

If you don't see a background, it is for sure buried deeper in the object structure. But as it is a background, it needs to be at the lower area. It can't be the top element.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started