• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unfortunate search result in Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today, I searched Stock for "Black family walking" images. Here's one of the results. I think the algorithm needs a serious adjustment. This is hurtful and demoralizing. I lost a lot of respect for Adobe. Algorithms do not make themselves and they can be told what not to include. I believe something major would be done quickly if a search for "White family Walking," pulled up pictures of crackers. African Americans and the association, by some, with monkeys has become a problem and an inside joke in some circles. You don't expect that circle here. I was happy, until today, with the great variety of stock featuring black people. There's far more on Adobe than on many other stock services. It is my hope that action will be taken and that people won't waste time defending this terrible lapse in techno-judgement. 

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 11.49.43 AM.png

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I am forwarding this to our content review team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started