• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, Is it allowed to use video footage from Adobe Stock under a free plan for advertising purposes? 

I understand that it's not allowed to use images on a products for selling. but is it allowed to use the video in the same ad with the products that we are planing to sell?

greatful for help 

kind reg

Dee

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may not distribute the stand alone file but you can use it for the purpose of promoting your product sales.

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Free assets come with the same rights and obligations as the corresponding for pay assets. So, yes, you can use a video from the free collection for an advert.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started