Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally Licensed a Stock Photo

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I accidentally hit the "license" button instead of "save to library" (it doesn't prompt to ask if you want to download like it does inside an Adobe program so I couldn't stop it from happening).

Are you able to help me fix this?

Thanks,

Erica

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Hi, 

I confirmed that you have licensed this image. I have added an extra license to your account which you can use instead. 

Meanwhile, I have left a private message for you. Would you mind answering that? 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erica, 

Would you mind sharing the File ID that you licensed accidentally?

-Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika,

Yes, it is #304290555

Thanks,

Erica

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I confirmed that you have licensed this image. I have added an extra license to your account which you can use instead. 

Meanwhile, I have left a private message for you. Would you mind answering that? 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I accidentally licensed the image #323367301, can I please have an added extra license to my account? 

Kind Regards,

Wayne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was browsing images on my phone this morning. When I tap to enlarge images to preview them, the Adobe site AUTO LICENSES the picture/s without giving me a choice. I have accidentally licensed a few images I don't need/want. I have deleted some from the license history section, but does that mean I have used up my 10 images now by accident?

The ones I wish to KEEP (and which I've downloaded) are: 

The others haven't been downloaded. Can you please unlicense all in deleted history? 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I accidentally hit the license button for this image: #290226498 instead of "save to library".  I did not download it. Can you please help me fix this? Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started