• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't search for same model?

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I feel like you guys used to have a feature where you could click on an image and search for additional images that use the same model. Did this feature disappear? I can't find it. It's making it really hard to do my job. Any advise is greatly appreicated. 

TOPICS
Search , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's interesting.. I'm finding this feature only in some instances on your site, but not others (even when I know there's more images of this model). Maybe it's a glitch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, is it also the same contributor for the model? I suppose that the connection between the different pictures is done with the model release: same release, same model. Different release, different model, even if it is the same... Models are only identified by a model release that gets uploaded and that is not a text file.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is the feature that should be there but not all images have it, could you specify the image that you are referring to?  Subject images have to have model release of it to have this feature available.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started