• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changes in Adobe Stock Access

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you know that you can no longer shop Adobe stock without first buying a subscription? I know because while i was looking at possible purchases, i was kicked out of stock and not allowed to log back in. it didn't recognize my credentials. All i got were 'page not found' pages. I contacted Adobe thinking maybe there was an issue with my account that i was unaware of.

After going around and around, i got an answer. You must subscribe before you can search. You can't search and download previews anymore. You can't find out if your idea will actually work with your design, can't advance the idea to a client or anything else. You must pay first.

Its very upsetting. Adobe, let me explain why: if this were a brick and mortar situation, it would be like walking into Nordstrom, asking to look at jeans because you want to buy a pair, and the assistant telling you you need to pay for their top of the line pair first, before you get to shop.

Adobe's efforts to monetize everything is creating a horrible user experience. At a minimum, if a subscriber has an active account in good standing you should be able to shop. This new policy of not letting people shop unless they pay first is outrageous. Other stock providers let you shop.

maybe it's time for everyone to go elsewhere for stock images.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Hi tuscany2013

Please try the suggestions given here: Keep getting a page not found message

You do not need to have a subscription in order to search and download previews.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't log in or out of stock. this is all i get. can't even add a new subscription. can't buy what i think might workerror.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tuscany2013

Please try the suggestions given here: Keep getting a page not found message

You do not need to have a subscription in order to search and download previews.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started