• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I cancel my Adobe Stock subscription it keeps on charging me

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2020 Jan 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently used the 4 out of 10 FREE Adobe Stock photos but found out that I'm being charged for Adobe Stock subscription (per month). And there is no helpful articles online on how to cancel it. I checked the manage plan to see if there is a cancel button but it does not exist. I would like to cancel my Adobe Stock Subscription but not my Adobe CC subscription. I am using the student promo under my schools authorization. Please help me I am getting frustrated 😞 

TOPICS
Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

I recently used the 4 out of 10 FREE Adobe Stock photos but found out that I'm being charged for Adobe Stock subscription (per month).

The 10 images free is for the first month. Afterwards you will be charged monthly as you took an annual subscription of 10 images per month, first month free.

If the subscription has beedn taken through the school, you need to contact the schools helpdesk. In other cases or when the school helpdesk is not responsive, you should contact customer care to see ho

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2020 Jan 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently used the 4 out of 10 FREE Adobe Stock photos but found out that I'm being charged for Adobe Stock subscription (per month).

The 10 images free is for the first month. Afterwards you will be charged monthly as you took an annual subscription of 10 images per month, first month free.

If the subscription has beedn taken through the school, you need to contact the schools helpdesk. In other cases or when the school helpdesk is not responsive, you should contact customer care to see how to solve your problem: Contact Customer Care 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and how do they cancel after 12 months

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started