• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel my Adobe Stock – 10 assets a month plan??

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I’ve been billed for Adobe Stock – 10 assets a month for like 4 months without knowing that. Today I received a payment failure email and then realized I’ve subscribed to this thing for 4 months!! I’ve never used it!!

And when I logged into my account I can’t find where to cancel this plan.

Can anyone  help me please??? Thanks!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Hi Stephanie,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 03 Oct 2018.

If you wish to cancel your Adobe Stock subscription, please refer to the help document Cancel your Adobe Stock membership  to understand the workflow for cancellation.

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2018 Sep 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just unsubscribed to this plan by logging into my CC account and clicking ‘manage plan’ because I also noticed I had accepted a 30 day free trial. I have just been billed 30€ For the second month. However I never used a single item. When I unsubscribed I got the message that I will have to pay 149.00€ cancellation fee or 50% of the Annual subscription. This is too much. I’m disgusted with Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2018 Oct 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!! it’s disgusting omg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

Sorry for the trouble it has caused to you.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you had signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 10 Aug 2018. Currently, the subscription is in a cancelling state.

When you subscribe to the promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month. If you cancel the service during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation. For more information, you may also refer toAdobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for refund requests.

If you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not mention where to cancel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed in with my Adobe ID and went to accounts and cancelled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephanie,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock 10 images per month(one-year) plan on 03 Oct 2018.

If you wish to cancel your Adobe Stock subscription, please refer to the help document Cancel your Adobe Stock membership  to understand the workflow for cancellation.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And so an update on this. I called customer support in USA - Funny all correspondence I get comes in Finnish from Finland - but customer support is handled in the US. Anyway, very helpful - as I was charged 30 Euros for that month - and the money taken from my card - but by sheer chance and good fortune, I needed to change the card after travel to Cambodia - and in so doing Adobe was unable to extract the 150 Euros cancellation fee because the bank declined. So customer support said she will cancel the "cancellation fee" as the payment was declined and I will continue with my Adobe CC monthly plan for the foreseeable future. Thanks Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jiahan,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

When you subscribe to the promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month. For more information, you may also refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Also, I just checked your account details and noticed that the Adobe Stock subscription has already been cancelled.

You may also reach out to our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support? for billing issues.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started