Licensed image by accident in Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

The problem is that I accidentally purchased a stock photo. I'm wondering if there is any possible way to reverse the stock image I accidentally licensed? The ID number is # 172709828 and the ordering number is ADB043678070EU.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I apologize for the troubles.

As I can this is a premium image that you've purchased I'll suggest please Contact Customer Care for refund requests.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Licensed image by accident in Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

The problem is that I accidentally purchased a stock photo. I'm wondering if there is any possible way to reverse the stock image I accidentally licensed? The ID number is # 172709828 and the ordering number is ADB043678070EU.

Thanks!

Hi there,

As I can this is a premium image that you've purchased I'll suggest please Contact Customer Care for refund requests.

Regards,

Sheena

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,

Sheena

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2018 0
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started