Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Asset purchasing question

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

are there additional options for purchasing assets other than the monthly etc. subscription plans that I'm taken to when browsing the store,. e. g. (and most logically) on a per asset base? Maybe hidden away somewhere? 

I'm afraid that none of what I'm currently seeing makes a lot of sense to me. As I understand it, I'd have to pay for a yearly(!) team subscription if I wanted to download, say, 55 assets right now. And what would I do if I needed to download more than 100 (not sure what "pooled between team members" means, but I guess 100 total)? Wait a month?

A substance texture is one asset/download, I assume?

This whole time based approach seems utterly impractical and unintuitive to me as potential user/buyer. Let's say I get a monthly plan, I'd have to check each month in advance if I expect to need new assets in order to be able to cancel and not lose money (money that Adobe makes, which, quite frankly, seems to be the reason for pushing that kind of model).

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Hi,

Sadly the solution we had in mind takes more time than initially expected to be put in place. We're still working on it but it involves some partnership with legal and marketing approvals.

It will happen eventually, it's just longer than expected 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Yes indeed currently the only solution today to get access to 3D assets is to have an Adobe 3D subscription (where 1 download point = 1 3D asset), which can be a monthly or an annual one. When the subscription is annual you are correct the way to have more points is to wait for the next month.

We are working on solutions for next year to allow users to purchase 3D assets outside of the 3D subscription if they want to, but unfortunately it is not yet possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Marion!

I guess I'll abstain from further comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Have the conditions indicated in my initial post been changed by now? It seems like there is still no way to purchase individual assets and like there is still an absolutely mind-boggling cap on the amount of assets one can download per month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2022 Oct 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sadly the solution we had in mind takes more time than initially expected to be put in place. We're still working on it but it involves some partnership with legal and marketing approvals.

It will happen eventually, it's just longer than expected 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources