Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linked Allegorithmic Account with Adobe: All Assets and Points have DISAPPEARED

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I linked our Allegorithmic Account, as was mandated, ages ago, but all of our purchased assets and all of the points (3000+) have completely disappeared. 

Please can we have these placed back into our account ASAP?

Thanks

T

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the contact tab on your admin console.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We cannot get a subscription to Substance, due to other posts I have in here, so it doesn't appear in our software list... therefore I cannot raise any helpdesk things. 

All of this is getting rather ridiculous. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is an adobe substance 3d question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technically it isn't, it's a web portal thing, but when you raise a helpdesk call, you have to specify which tool from your available subscriptions, is causing the problem... Substance doesn't appear, nor does anything relating to Substance. 

I appreciate your help though. I just wish there was a way to 1, buy Substance Licenses (we've been waiting nearly a year for Adobe to sort this out) and 2 to raise proper support queries. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from enterprise & teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for moving it... I will await a response from Adobe. Still waiting for them to get back to me regarding Substance licenses! And that's been a year! Impressive it can even take this long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources