• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no points to download Substance 3D Assets

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi we have bought Adobe Substance 3D for teams with enterprise subsciption from Taiwan last friday, and it showed that we could download 100 assets per month. However, we log in Substance 3D Assets today, and there is no point for us to download at all....

We had ask Taiwanese Adobe team this problem, and they have no idea how to deal with this issue, please give us some advice to solve this problem, thanks.

TOPICS
Premium Assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Hi @Polly Liao 

Indeed something seems to not work as expected, if everything is set up as you mention you should have your downloads on 3D Assets

You can contact Adobe's support directly so a case can be open and personnal data can be shared privately to solve your situation : https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html#

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Polly Liao 

Indeed something seems to not work as expected, if everything is set up as you mention you should have your downloads on 3D Assets

You can contact Adobe's support directly so a case can be open and personnal data can be shared privately to solve your situation : https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html#

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Romain, due to time different, I have tried to contact Adobe international support but it failed and closed.

Today I contact Taiwanese Adobe support team again, and they say that Substance 3D is quite a new product for them.

Therefore, they have noticed my problem and will submit this issue to their manager and R&D team, hopefully will contact me for further advice pretty soon. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources