• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance Source 3D Assets

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I migrated my Substance account from Allegorithmic to the Adobe Substance 3D Texturing plan recently, and I am unable to use my points on 3D assets while on the Adobe Substance 3D Assets (Substance Source) page. I am logged in under my adobe account, and I see I have the 30 points available. I only have one option when I hover over the assets, to upgrade my plan. Is this correct?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Hello @default2szipmxzlfg5 

An Adobe Substance 3D Texturing plan is only for buying Materials. If you wish to acquire our new kind of assets (3D models and Lightning) then you'd need to upgrade to the 3D Collection plan with 50 points per month and our new Stager software.

You can see all the details about the different pricing on this page : https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/3d-augmented-reality/compare-plans.html

Let me know if you have more questions

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @default2szipmxzlfg5 

An Adobe Substance 3D Texturing plan is only for buying Materials. If you wish to acquire our new kind of assets (3D models and Lightning) then you'd need to upgrade to the 3D Collection plan with 50 points per month and our new Stager software.

You can see all the details about the different pricing on this page : https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/3d-augmented-reality/compare-plans.html

Let me know if you have more questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As things stand I cannot see much value in the 3D collection plan. There is little in the way of local content management, bridge can generate thumbnails of texture substances but not for 3D content collection assets. The keywords that work via the web are not present locally so if you have a large collection on a drive you need to find some other way of filtering the content. Design Connected have Connector (Free) which can preview the texture sbsar files and fbx assets but not the studio sbsar files. Stager is slow and limited, so I wonder what the substantial additional charge for the 3D collection is actually paying for. Marmoset Toolbag would be a far better choice which over time will also be significantly cheaper. 

I hope Adobe can get past the gimick of 3D and deliver some real value, failing that perhaps just fold it into the rest of CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources