• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

substance source materials I paid for.

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what gives? am I to assume we will get our credits we paid for merged with our new accounts? I have some 314 credits, not including what I have already "owned". Is this process going to take place over the coming days or weeks? I will be pretty pissed, if I lose access to all my materials/textures including credits i paid for over these last several months. Please let me know some plan of action is in place.

concerned customer/user of painter.

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Nothing is lost. 🙂
For now you can log into the Substance 3D Assets (previously Substance Source) and log with either your old Substance account or your new Adobe account.

In the coming month we will offer a way to migrate those credits into your Adobe account. This is not yet available. You can find more informaiton in our FAQ on the Substance 3D home: https://www.substance3d.com

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

having the same thougts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Substance have said that any existing points on Source will be transferred soon to the new system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you go to Substance Assets, you may be signed in with your Adobe account. Click on 'log out' at the top right and log in with your old Substance log in. Your points will still be there to use as normal.

Adobe are developing a way to transfer points and making those steps unnecessary.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers, Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you say how long this possibility to login with our Allegorithmic accounts will be there? 

I will not transfer to Adobe for and switched to the perpetual license last October with maintenance until October this year. I will stick to the versions I have access to as they will be more than enough for my work.

I do have a lot of Substance Source points accumulated that I want to use for many years to come, though. 

Are there plans on removing the Allegorithmic login and make people who do not switch to Adobe lose their points?

What is the best place to keep in the loop on such developments and not be caught off guard? Adobe forums tend to be a bit more messy than classic forums with "Announcements" sections.

Appreciate a response! Thanks for your time!

Take care,

Dziga

Creating worlds for screen and paper - also offering photo resources and HDRIs on www.dziga.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are all good replies. As long as they are transferred and not lost in the shuffle to the new system, I'm okay with manually downloading and importing stuff into painter for the time being.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Can you say how long this possibility to login with our Allegorithmic accounts will be there?"

I don't work for Adobe so cannot answer that one - sorry. There is information in the thread below on the Substance forum

https://forum.substance3d.com/index.php/topic,37834.0.html

I'll also tag @Jeremie Noguer who may be able to add more here.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing is lost. 🙂
For now you can log into the Substance 3D Assets (previously Substance Source) and log with either your old Substance account or your new Adobe account.

In the coming month we will offer a way to migrate those credits into your Adobe account. This is not yet available. You can find more informaiton in our FAQ on the Substance 3D home: https://www.substance3d.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was registered with allegorithmic and the FAQ says that all my materials would be transfered automatically. I had earned over 300 credits for materials, and downloaded about a dozen during the time I was using it. However, when I log into the new assets site, it says I own 0 assets, and there doesn't appear to be a way to pull down any number of assets that I was awarded by allegorithmic. How do I procede?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The transfert process was manual.

You can reach out to us by e-mail at contact(at)substance3d(dot)com and we will check if there is anything we can do. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources