• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happens with Source points when I unsubscribe?

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was looking to upgrade to a perpetual license, but it looks like that's no longer possible, so I'd like to unsubscribe. I can use the sbs/sbsar files with other software though, so I was wondering what happens with the 600+ points I have for Source. Will they be lost or will they remain there to be used even without the subscription?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Premium Assets , Technical Support

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Your points will remain and be available to use for at least a year on your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your points will remain and be available to use for at least a year on your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeremie,

Thank you for the answer! I hope you don't mind a couple of follow-up questions:

Will I be notified in time if they'll become unavailable in order to take action?

Will the unlocked items remain permanently in my account, or will they also expire?

Thanks again,

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all your points will be gone, adobe is too big, they don't know what is going on in their products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it happened to me after I cancelled my subscription, they just removed all my points and there is no one to help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources