• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I clean sbs file from junk links?

Enthusiast ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I clean sbs  file  to get rid of unnessassary links ?   I mean when I open my typical SBS file I have to  waste 5 minutes answering "no"  to  some missed  links that do absolutly nothing in my current file and most probably some cross references from  years ago  or something.   A reference to some subgraph I  did 10 years ago to some another sbs tools collection or something long gone from  my pc  and not needed at all any more.   Or just lost on  a SSD turned brick 5 years ago.

Is there any self clean mechanism?

Why not a single other 3d or 2d soft  ever made me such issues?  And why when I try to archive  sbs it collects  a huge pile of senseless junk from my pc  , does a huge file .    What am I doing wrong?  

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @kirkr5689,

There is currently no automated process for cleaning outdated or unused dependencies from a package in a single action.

You may use the Dependency Manager to review all missing dependencies. Right-click on a package in the Explorer and select the 'Dependency Manager' option in the contextual menu.

In the manager, right-click on dependency items for a list of actions you may perform on them. The available actions depend for instance on whether the dependency is used or missing.

Let me know if this tool was helpful.

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines