• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance designer export problem - Blue screen (video scheduler internal error windows 11)

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting blue screen error in Substance painter program. I don't get blue screen error in benchmarks tests. I only encounter this problem when exporting. I am us,ng i7-13900h and 4070 rtx (Laptop ) graphics card. I'm getting a blue screen only with this program. Could you help?

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes , How to , Import & Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @caner0D4D,

Thanks for the message.

Would you mind sharing your log (Help > Export log) so I may take a deeper look at the issue ?

Keep me posted,

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2023 May 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent the computer to service. I can only do this in a few days. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the computer. The log document is below. It came from the service, it gave the same error again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @caner0D4D.

Considering the log and the stop code of the Blue Screen, I'd start by updating the GPU driver. This can very well be as simple as that. If this doesn't work, I'd make sure Substance 3D Painter uses the NVIDIA GPU and doesn't try to use the IGPU (or worse).

Therefore, open the Nvidia Control Panel application, in the left tree view, select 3D Settings > Manage 3D settings, In the main view, switch to the Program Settings tab, select 'Adobe Substance 3D Designer' in the list.
In the Preferred graphics processor, make sure the NVIDIA Processor entry is selected

image (4).png

Tell me if it helps.

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it was like this by the way

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded the old version and did that too, got this error again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines