• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will Substance perpetual licenses previously purchased remain?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I previously purchased perpetual licenses from Allegorithmic (not on Steam) before switching to subscription versions. I would like to know if these will always remain available in the old substance website under My Licenses, or will these at some point be moved to my Adobe account, or will they go away?

As they are perpetual I just want to check and be sure that I will still be able to download and use them in the future if I want to. (I do understand there will be no support or maintenance for them).

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @hm89274728,

Thank you for your patience.

Holders of perpetual licenses for standalone applications (i.e. not licenses acquired through Steam) should remain on their Substance account for the time being, and will be informed in the coming months about our plans for this scenario. You will continue to have access to your old versions in the meantime.

Best regards.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines