• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tessellation Setting for Project

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i am creating material in SD every time i close and open SD i have to setup tessellation setting like tessellation factor, scale, phong tessellation factor. is there a way save those setting in package or project?

TOPICS
How to , Substance Graph , Substance Model Graph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Hello,

You can save the current state of the Scene in the 3D View so it is automatically restored each time a new 3D View is started.

In the 3D View panel, open the Scene menu and select the Save Current State As Default option.

Please note that some parameters are still reset to default when switching graphs during a session. This is a known limitation and we appreciate your patience. You can use the Reset Scene option in the Scene menu, or close the panel and start a new 3D View using the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

You can save the current state of the Scene in the 3D View so it is automatically restored each time a new 3D View is started.

In the 3D View panel, open the Scene menu and select the Save Current State As Default option.

Please note that some parameters are still reset to default when switching graphs during a session. This is a known limitation and we appreciate your patience. You can use the Reset Scene option in the Scene menu, or close the panel and start a new 3D View using the New 3D View option in the Windows menu.

Adobe_Substance_3D_Designer_6ncMGg2xOF.pngThat being said, you can ensure some parameters – such as Height Scale – are reliably set to a specific value per graph each time a graph is loaded, by creating an Output node in the graph, setting up the desired usage, and pass a value to it – e.g. using a Uniform Color or Value Processor node.

I hope this helps!

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines