• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe destroys identity.

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No offense but why would someone change those logos which are emblematic to the software to be conformed with the Adobe letters type which offers no originality no creativity and no identity? 

Honestly they all look alike and I struggle finding them PS, PT, SD, MA whatever looks like crap.

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From a branding perspective it will surely come with mixed results, both good and bad based on the feedback. From a technical standpoint the software isn't impacted due to the icons/logos in any way. I personally could careless on the branding. I use the software because it meets my project needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The icon branding does not surprise me as the applications are now sold as an Adobe package. 

Like @CAGameDev , the branding doesn't worry me either way. I'd rather see all future effort going into developing the apps (that is all the apps not just the 3D apps).

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate this new logo,
i dont even want it on ym desktop, theres nothing special about the way it looks anymore it just looks boring .

when starting up before you was greeted with bright art and colours... now just a logo bit of corporate writing

and 5 minutes in i crash now, havent been able to use the software for two weeks. resorting to use 3dcoat which cant deliver the same but i need something

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you sent a crash report? DO you happen to have an AMD GPU?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources