• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP - ID maps not working / matching Maya

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what is going on but I am on a Mac (OSX 12.4) using Substance Painter. I created ID maps on my high res model with lamberts and everything looks fine in Maya 2023 (see attachment 1). Then when I bake my textures in Substance the ID mpa gets screwed up and puts bits of colors where they do not belong (see attachment 2). I have searched and searched and cannot find an answer. Please help.

Also, everything is UV mapped and arranged nicely.

TOPICS
Baking , Bugs & Crashes , Discussion , Import & Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you share a screenshot of your baking parameters (common settings as well as your ID map settings), a view of Painter with the 3D view in ID map mode? 
thanks, 
Geoffroy SC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshots attached but they are not the same from my first post. I had to export the ID maps and fix them in Photoshop then manually reload and reapply them but you can still see some of the red on the front of the gun which is not supposed to be there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources