• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help painting stitches without using the stitch brush

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old model I made almsot 10 years ago that had some military vest pockets with a lot of stitching that was part of the model from zbrush. I'm revisiting  the project and I baked my maps into my lo res, and now I want to find a way to get those stitches painted in an automated way. I can't use the sitch brush because the work is already done based off my hi res sculpt. Currently the only way I know is to manually paint on top of each stitch which would take forever. So if anyone knows a way to get those painted based on my curvature or normal map, that would be great.stitches.PNG

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried using edge wear, and it kind of works, but not very cleanstitches_N.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You could try using the curvature generator and focus the parameters on the sharpest details.

Regards,

Geoffroy 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources