• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Font

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,  I have downloaded a font style that I need to add to my Painter Library  and my question is How do I install the font into my Library ?  I have tried the import resources method but it does not see the font . I did do it successfully once before, but was quite a while ago and seem to have forgotten how I did it !

thanks

Raymond

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Hello @raymonda71404098,

Unfortunately, you can't simply drag and drop a font file to Substance 3D Painter. Currently, you'll have to create a .SBSAR with the font in Substance 3D Designer, and import it to Painter.

This isn't really complicated and here is a step by step tutorial that may help.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @raymonda71404098,

Unfortunately, you can't simply drag and drop a font file to Substance 3D Painter. Currently, you'll have to create a .SBSAR with the font in Substance 3D Designer, and import it to Painter.

This isn't really complicated and here is a step by step tutorial that may help.

Best regards,

Cyril Dellenbach (Micro) | QA Support Artist | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Many thanks for your assistance, Yes, that is how I did it originally [
although it was a different tutorial, but same method ] so all good.

Best Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources