• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance Painter freezes with two monitors

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am having a problem with susbtance painter, I can only work with one monitor because when I try to move any tab or the workspace to another one it freezes and crashes. Also even when im able to separate them and work with two monitors when I close and reopen painter it opens and freezes with a white screen and im unable to reopen painter unless I disable the second monitor to force painter to open it in just one screen. Also i try both painter version 2021.1.1 (7.1.1) and the latest adobe 3D painter. Both with the same problem. My current specs are Intel i7 10700k Gtx 3070 64 ram Please help!

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you attach a log file ?

https://substance3d.adobe.com/documentation/spdoc/exporting-the-log-file-128745475.html 

Did you take a look at our FAQ pages as well to see if there is anything that could help ?

https://substance3d.adobe.com/documentation/spdoc/technical-issues-162005746.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi here is the log file. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources