Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Substance Painter Infinite Save and autosave problem

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been hurting me for a while, and I've lost a good deal of work over the past couple of years and nothing has been done to fix it.

On the odd occasion, I will either ctrl+S and manual go into File Save and save my project, but it will result in a bunch of processes where it tries to save. I don't get how it can pile on saves when the other saves hasn't finished.

Also autosave is broken. I usually find this out when I haven't saved for a while, and there is nothing in the folder linked in the autosave options for the script. It's a common problem with the majority of people in the office, and is almost a joke now, but not when you've lost a good chunk of work through depending on it.

The onus shouldn't be on the user to remember to save, that's why autosaves exist, especially when the actual save function is bugged. I'm not bothered about your opinion on the onus, can someone please address this, thanks.

Search for 'painter infinite save' in google if you say this isn't a common problem.

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?