• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing a lot of compilations since the last update.

Because there are now 2 versions of Substance: Adobbe CC Substance  and Substance.

Substance no longer works properly.

I want Adobe to offer my Substance account in my Adobe CC now for free.

When I download textures from Substance Source, they only load in an old Substance version. I'm using the latest version now. That's not where the textures load. This situation really sucks.

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is what I do, which may work for you:

In Substance 3D Painter Settings - Libraries - I created and added added a folder on my PC which I use to store downloaded assets. I used to do this in teh old versions anyway as it kept my paid for assets separate from any that loaded with the application. They all appear in the shelf together though. After that it is simple to:

1. Open Substance 3D Assets page in a browser and, if using my old points, logout of the Adobe login and login with my old Substance details.

2. Select a material and click download

3. Point the download to the folder above and, specifically to the materials folder within it. I only need to do this for the first material in any session. Subsequent materials download to the same location.

4. In painter search for the new material and it is there to use (no moving or further importing required)

Repeat 2 and 4 as many times required to get the materials I want to use.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out of Adobe CC and sign in with Substance? How can I continue to use Adobe CC?
I use Adobe CC and Substance both.

Can Adobe transfer my Substance account to Adobe CC Substance???
It seems that Adobe no longer looks at customers but at revenue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

You don't sign out of CC or the applications.

When you go to the Substance 3D Assets page (previously headed Substance Source), you will already be signed in using your CC account details. When you sign out at the top right of that page, you are only signing out of that 3D assets website and can sign back into that same website with your Substance details to gain access to your previously purchased materials and points that you have built up.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources