• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UV_Bake_Issues

Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone I am having several issues with this mesh. 1. Maya UV's on mesh are not matching up with Substance Painter Uv's when importing. 2. When baking low_high i get the error message that "[BakingProcess] Highpoly scene was required when baking Normal Map from Mesh but could not be loaded". And I am using the same low mesh for high but I duplicated the mesh and smoothed it in Maya and exported. I cant figure it out. I have redone uv's to see if that corrected the problem I have unfolded and re-layout and still the same issue.

FYI. Everything was working fine when I combine the mesh together but i got lost of artifacts too much to clean up. So I now seperated the mesh and grouped them and exported into a single mesh in hopes to kill the artifacts but not I get the issues mentioned above. Can someone shed some light on what is going on? Thank you everyone in advance.

TOPICS
Baking , Bugs & Crashes , Discussion , Import & Export , UV Tiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Hello everyone, 

I solved on were i made the mistake. The mistake was naming low_high incorrectly which made also the uvs export incorrecly. Once i fixed those issues it baked correclty. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Substance_uv_tripping.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello everyone, 

I solved on were i made the mistake. The mistake was naming low_high incorrectly which made also the uvs export incorrecly. Once i fixed those issues it baked correclty. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources