• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a "preset" in adobe sampler? I am researching and trying to develop a one stop plug and play workflow for creating digital materials for my company. The ideal use case would be we scan a material, import the scan into adobe sampler, import the preset and it would automatically create a greyscale material that we can then tweak if needed. Thoughts?

TOPICS
How to , Image to Material

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not sure what do you mean by "preset", but you can create your filters with Substance 3D Designer and import them in Sampler:
https://helpx.adobe.com/substance-3d-sampler/filters/custom-filters.html

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theoretically, if I were to create a "preset" or "filter" that had set company standards such as size, convert to greyscale, and seamless tile generation and save it as "xyz.preset". Could an employee of mine upload that preset, drag their material scan in, aplly the preset and it would be ready for export? Meaning, the size, greyscale and tile generation would all automoatically apply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2023 Jun 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Often I use finish filter like Metal Finish | Substance 3D Sampler (adobe.com).

May be it looks like your idea.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can create a Custom Export Preset with Substance 3D Designer, to achieve this:
https://helpx.adobe.com/substance-3d-sampler/getting-started/export/managing-custom-presets.html

Once you've imported it in Sampler you can use this preset with all your exports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines