• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could other streaming devices, mess up WiFi signals up in other devices!

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2019 Apr 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my home we have got 9streaming devices. And im constantly reseting my WiFi on my lg 4k tv! I have replaced the WiFi/modem from the cable company! I also have a fire stick on my tv. The cable company says that it not streaming. Ive deleted apps on the fire stick and deleted cookies on my tv and fire stick! To no avail! Would love any input i can get. Also my ip codes have changed from the original.ip given to me by the cable company. Also had  a opensource issue my tv crashed. Had ti reboot th source codes it works a little better but runs slow. Thanks. G Rose.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 07, 2019 Apr 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • yes wifi can get buggered up by other signals
  • no cookies have nothing to do with it
  • Yes an ip address can change but in a home environment your router should be set to give the same number out to devices each time they log on... at a cafe you just get whatever ip is free
  • the rules | type of networks are very different from one country to the next... for TV you are always best to use cable instead of wifi if thats an option i.e, the tv to router should be cable even if the home is satellite or whatever you have going to the outside world

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines