Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm looking for where to buy these abstract images

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello commuity,

I'm looking for where I can get these original images on the mockup. So i can then print them on the canvas or frames i want by myself. Or someone who can replicate the designs

Please find attached

Modern-Style-Nordic-Abstract-Golden-Butterfly-Fish-Bird-Canvas-Painting-Poster-Print-Decor-Wall-Art-Pictures.jpgUntitled.jpgil_794xN.1968438932_lkro.jpg4cc432c47013749f237800a3161c6188.jpg0ed75ebce308c9c906a0183de56f8c64.jpg5e771013ee3f41a7679345d6403cb6e5.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Thank you for the clarification. Not sure if the expense of replicating the images being more expensive than buying the originals should be your first concern. Some of the sites where her work is for sale make it easy to directly contact the artist, while others do not. Unfortunately, her design work consistently shows up on unauthorized sites as well, as her body of work is very popular, so running across your post on here soliciting replication as an option seemed a bit off. I've sent her a li

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not buying printed from the source?

Did you try the image search on stock? Or on Google?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a printing firm. I just want to buy the images and print myself 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are looking to pay someone to steal copyright images so you can print them without buying them? Not sure about the economics of this, still less the morals...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first statement and most important is that I want to buy the original images.....so that should be the focus. The second option of replicating was an after thought which I didn't consider the copyright untill now.

So most importantly, I want to buy the images 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why not create something original of your own? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply want to buy the original images 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know exactly where you can get one of those images because it was created by my sister. I'm assuming you pulled some screenshots off one of the sites where she sells her work so you should already be fully aware of where you can get a canvas print or an art print that you could frame yourself if that's what you really want.  It looks more like you are soliciting someone to develop knockoff designs for replication.

She has an outside company that traces unauthorized sales of her work and pursues them for financial damages for copyright infringement. I'm more than happy to pass along your contact information so you can discuss purchasing licensing rights as appropriate. Actually, I think I'll pass it along anyway so she knows you are actively soliciting people to copy her designs.

Not cool.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first statement was that I want where I could buy the original images or
probably get the license or copyright.

I have seen more than 4 vendors who only sell canvas prints of
these images and I'm sure they got the license or copyright from the
source. That Is what I intend to do as well. The second statement of
replicating the images is just an after thought which after much research
is more expensive than buying the originals. So that is ruled out.

I want to buy the original images, that's my major focus of this inquiry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the clarification. Not sure if the expense of replicating the images being more expensive than buying the originals should be your first concern. Some of the sites where her work is for sale make it easy to directly contact the artist, while others do not. Unfortunately, her design work consistently shows up on unauthorized sites as well, as her body of work is very popular, so running across your post on here soliciting replication as an option seemed a bit off. I've sent her a link to this thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Share her website so ill check.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread has nothing to do with Adobe products or services. I'm moving this from Adobe Stock to the Lounge. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines