• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I would like to know further information about the difference between adobe connect meeting and webinars.

Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know further information about the difference between Adobe connect meeting and webinars.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is a bit general, but I'll try to help. May I suggest you contact Adobe directly if it's pricing info you need, as there are many variables to consider. Webinar pricing is based on how many attendees. You can hold meetings and webinars via Adobe Connect and have access to breakout rooms, whiteboard, layouts and all the other features. Additionally, you can set up virtual classrooms, which allow grading and other features on the backend. If I have not answered your question, please clarify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Thanks for your answer. According to the webpage I saw the offer for each webinar and meetings. The price is the first one meetings is cheaper but I think both offer the say so I would like to know more specific differences between both. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

From an 'in-meeting' standpoint, there's very little difference between a meeting and a seminar. The main difference for the meeting room is the scale, where meeting rooms have a capacity of up to 100, seminar rooms can go up to 1,500. However the bigger difference is really in the all other features that can be used for a seminar. The seminar room license includes our Event capabilities - these let you create an event 'landing' page, or catalog, that explains the purpose of the webinar, and lets user register for it. The system will also send out emails to invite users, confirm registration, send event reminders, and more. The event system also includes our basic analytics to provide deeper reports on campaigns, attendance, and audience behavior during the webinar (engagement level, questions asked in Q&A, etc.). So in all, the seminar room includes a package of features to let you manage and understand your entire webinar workflow.

I hope this helps.

Adobe Connect 9 * About seminars

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines