• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need a 1 on 1 tutor

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for an Adobe tutor - specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Anyone know someone or even a place to post to find someone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try asking at a local college.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll find plenty of self-paced online courses offered on LinkedIn Learning and SkillShare.

In addition, you'll find plenty of video tutorials on YouTube but YouTube instructors are not vetted or peer reviewed.  You get what you pay for.

Adobe Authorized Training Centers can be found below:

https://learning.adobe.com/partner-finder.html

In the meantime, start with these Adobe Getting Started Tutorials to get familiar with the workspaces and tools offered in each program.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get what you pay for.

By @Nancy OShea

Indeed!

@Robin5D9B,

May be, if you get more precise, you'll have a better chance for a qualified answer. I wouldn't, however, expect to get this free of cost, especially if you are looking for a one-to-one session. People like @melissapiccone do this for a living.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many instructors here in the forums answering questions. I teach all 3 of the apps you want to learn. Feel free to pm me or reach out through my website, creative-training.com

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist><br />Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are sites and apps for finding tutors al over. I'd recommend looking at proffesionals from local colleges and a trustworthy online tutor. We are here to answer questions so if there is anything specific that becomes a problem, that's what this is for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines