• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Shasta

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know when Project Shasta will be released? I requested access weeks ago and still haven't heard anything back. shasta.adobe.com

Anxious to explore this new audio editing lab. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody knows - or if they know, non-disclosure agreements stop them telling... you need to know that Adobe have many experimental betas. Some run for years. Many are never released, because Adobe consider it isn't a profitable product. So, it's exciting, but nothing to build hopes on...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also requested Access and still waiting. Its now called https://podcast.adobe.com/ and the two Quick Actions looks very promissing so far.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it yesterday, but unfortunately, it made my voice like a different person. (Feedback sent)
For noise reduction, gain control, etc. is impressive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 15.40.12.jpg

Safari isnt supported...oh boy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines