• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share your Dream Studio Creations

Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you taken the beta version of Dream Studio for a whirl yet?

Dream Studio is a new suite of generative media tools engineered to grant everyone the power of limitless imagination and the effortless ease of visual expression through a combination of natural language processing and revolutionary input controls for accelerated creativity. Visit https://beta.dreamstudio.ai.

The tool is completely free to use and images created fall under the Public Domain Dedication. Create an account with email, Google, or Discord. Once connected, I recommend starting here for guidance and tips on how to create your dream text. This is one of my dreams, and I hope you will share yours with us!

Romantic woods by Frederic Edwin Church, concept art, artstation.Romantic woods by Frederic Edwin Church, concept art, artstation.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I asked my husband to make a dream. He came up with this on his first try. Impressive!

octopus Caribbean, concept art, LeRoy Neiman, beautifuloctopus Caribbean, concept art, LeRoy Neiman, beautiful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roller skating, Hollywood outdoors, surrealism, RembrandtRoller skating, Hollywood outdoors, surrealism, Rembrandt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2022 Sep 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dream #2

A nightmare of a swamp witch, conceptual, by Paul Cezanne, matte painting trending on artstation HQA nightmare of a swamp witch, conceptual, by Paul Cezanne, matte painting trending on artstation HQ

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great color scheme, Nancy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there's Halloween project potential there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MidJourney /imagine #2

digital discovery, modern, abstract, Pablo Picassodigital discovery, modern, abstract, Pablo Picasso

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great stuff! I've been hearing more and more about this thing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's so fun. I have to limit my time to 20 minutes a day, lol. I can't wait to see what you come up with, Leslie!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also check out https://Midjourney.com  on Discord.

This uses AI diffusion to reshape pixels into whatever phrase you type into the /imagine command line.

https://www.midjourney.com/showcase/

You will be able to create a limited number of images before needing to subscribe.

https://midjourney.gitbook.io/docs/

A wonderful time waster.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Euan used Midjourney in a SFTW, and it was also fun. At least you could wish me luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still learning how to use it.  Good luck!  😍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ha, I need a lot of luck with time wasting! That line comes from this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmWAEjFTfyQ 

Provided to YouTube by TuneCore Wish Me Luck (Extended Version) · 50 Cent Wish Me Luck (Extended Version) ℗ 2021 G-Unit Records Inc Released on: 2021-09-25 Auto-generated by YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The show is good, too. I just finished watching Season 1 and that theme song is stuck in my head for sure. It's a great slice of culture depicting the drug dealing atmosphere circa 1980 Detroit (and loosely based on real brothers.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2663134642_I_fell_through_a_hole_in_the_sky_last_Tuesday_without_feet.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So different and very cool, @Warren Heaton. Can you share the text string you used to create this? I understand if you want to keep it proprietary!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The initial text string was "I fell through a hole in the sky last Tuesday."

I revised it to, "I fell through a hole in the sky last Tuesday without feet" because the first result came back with... well, feet.  

It's the title of poem I wrote in my early college years about the experience of being revived by paramedics from a severe low blood sugar reaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Warren Heaton,

Which service did you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Dream Studio.

What came back from Midjourney with the same text input was much more omninous.

"I fell through a hole in the sky last Tuesday.""I fell through a hole in the sky last Tuesday."

If I could change one thing about AI image generation, it would create a contact sheet of all images that were referenced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree about the contact sheet.  I saved each rendering separately. 

Midjourney takes longer than Dream Studio but I think the results are richer and more "artlike."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Announced at this year's Adobe MAX conference,  generative AI technology integrated into Creative Cloud design tools.   Read more about it below.

https://blog.adobe.com/en/publish/2022/10/18/bringing-next-wave-ai-creative-cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imagine that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very cool stuff. However, in a way, it takes some of the fun away from working on an art project. I used to do posterizations in the darkroom. I would take a negative and create a series of lithos to separate the tones. Then I would expose the final lithos on Color Key, a color proofing material. It would take me hours (4-6) to do an image. Then I got Photoshop, and with a click of a button, I could to posterizations. It lost the fun and thrill of doing them. Here's one example. This is also my way of photo manipulation, at the time: doing that Picasso thing with a face looking straight on and sideways, at the same time. Seems pretty rudimentary, now.

Gary color key.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder what this will do to Adobe Stock.  For example, if you need an owl for a Photoshop composite, you search the Adobe Stock inventory for a suitable one which can take a while depending on desired perspective, light and other factors.  Then you have to obtain an appropriate license to use it.

With generative AI integration, you type OWL in the search bar and presto, the on-board AI synthesizes 3 or 4 to choose from.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines