• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

To Moderator

Participant ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a little confused on conflicting information from the moderator. I got an email from a moderator, that the article not was approved and two e mail to the article was approved. There was no justification of why the article not was approved. I would have liked to have a explanation from the moderator so that I don't make the same mistake next time. It was impossible for me to find an e mail address, so where find I them. If the moderator reads this must he or she would like to write to me and give me a reason on why he or she could not approve my article and maybe also about the article is approved now. Maybe there are also others who read this here that can tell me where I can contact the moderator. Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Also, could you share a link to the article/post about which you are talking? That might help us answer your question too.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The software used in this forum sometimes will sometimes put a user's post into moderation for a good reason or for no reason at all.  It then needs to be manually approved by a moderator before it can be seen by non-moderators.

The email you received was likely not from a moderator directly, but from an email notification sent by the forum because you have it set to do so in your forum preferences.

Were you able to receive help and get your problem resolved?

[Since this is not a technical question, I'm going to move this thread to the Lounge Forum.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, could you share a link to the article/post about which you are talking? That might help us answer your question too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see anything wrong with your post...Aside from a fairly vague post title.. However I have seen far worse so I probably would have approved it.

Typically the main reason content is not approved follows the logic of common sense.

Don't post personal details - that people could use to Steal or Scam from you/in your name.

Don't post serial numbers, passwords, etc etc. as this follows same rule above and we try and protect people from harm from their own seemingly innocent posts....

Don't post links that are unrelated to the discussion post... cause how does that help?

Don't be abusive or a complete troll.... Supposed to be helping each other.

And Don't post Spam or other junk....Who wants that anyway?

Best,

EW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for answers and advice. Will you want to close the case for me from you and Peru and Szalam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines