Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform your photos into a video!

Feb 22, 2016 Feb 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to make sure you heard about Adobe's new feature that enables users to export entire collections from Lightroom mobile to Premiere Clip. From within Lightroom, you can pick a collection and select “Create a Video in Clip” and Premiere Clip will automatically create an awesome video for you.

This feature is available today in Lightroom on Android and iOS and Premiere Clip on Andriod and iOS. More detail and links to download are available here.

This looks so cool!  Let us know if you've tried it and what you think!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have to use Lightroom on a device to do it? I can't really see moving a bunch of images from my camera/desktop to a phone to create a video when I have all these great Adobe products in front of me.

Looks like a feature only useful to people that only use their phone as a camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brad,

I just tried it and it worked really well. I grabbed a collection of images in LR Mobile that I had previously synced from my desktop. Nearly 100 images that were all from my DSLR originally. I sent the collection to Premiere Clip (using my iPad) and boom! Seconds later my little video was ready to go.

The cool part is that you can send it right back to Premiere Pri on the desktop.

I can see many possibilities with this. Just another tool in the ever more interconnected workflow across my devices.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mike, I'll have to play with it. I just can't wrap my head around any workflow that takes you from a nice big 27 inch iMac to working on an iPhone and then back to the iMac to finish the work.

Why not a workflow that you can stay on your desktop? Especially with all these fancy Adobe tools it just seems so awkward to have to work on a phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2016 Feb 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brad, it's phone or tablet, and the more I can do on my iPad (whenever and wherever I happen to be), the better. For me, I already have 20-25 collections synced with LR Mobile, so there wasn't any additional work to do. I was out and about, away from my desktop machine, and able to create a cool starter video on the spot, with images already on my iPad.

If I were working on my desktop machine, I surely wouldn't send images over to the iPad solely for the purpose of creating a Premiere Clip video.

MICHAEL J. HOFFMAN

Cell: +1.727.515.0678

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mhoffman2001 wrote:

If I were working on my desktop machine, I surely wouldn't send images over to the iPad solely for the purpose of creating a Premiere Clip video.

Yeah that is kind of my point. Seems like it is more of a way to spend time while waiting for the bus or wife while she is shopping rather than something people would use in their workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Brad,

Yeah that is kind of my point. Seems like it is more of a way to spend time while waiting for the bus or wife while she is shopping rather than something people would use in their workflow.

Why not try it? Look for those items that might make life easier or add a touch of "random" creativity.

Premiere Clip has a few time saving and creative features related to stills to video workflow that are not available in Premiere Pro. Automatically creating a movie, automatically synching images to music, grabbing "Looks" from Adobe Capture, etc.

Think you might be surprised what you'd find with a little experimentation.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Synching images to movies may be something I'd do for fun on a device. However, stock piling royalty free music or beats on my device is not something I do. Is there a common way of going about that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds cool! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines