• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to post my entry on the CreativityTour Marshmello Contest

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an award-winning design and I can't upload it for some unknown reason.

After filling out the form, the submit button literally remains unclickable. This is exrtemely frustrating and I can't tell if I'm the only person in the world having this problem, but there's no way I'm missing out on this contest for something that has nothing to do with me. 

Thanks for your time!

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These forums are for Adobe programs, and have nothing to do with 3rd party contests

You will need to find a support link at that site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I was literally sent here by the Adobe Help Center.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>sent here by the Adobe Help Center

The chat staff generally read from a script on a computer screen... if they can't answer a question, the send people here

Unfortunately "here" doesn't support 3rd party contests

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chris,

I had the same issue and Adobe sent me here as well..can't seem to find anyone to help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

Sometimes, the country you live in is prohibited to enter the contest. Where do you live?

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. Open to natural persons who are legal residents of Australia, Belgium, Canada (excluding Quebec), Denmark, Ireland, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, South Korea, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America (14+); Finland (15+), the Netherlands (16+), France, Germany, Norway, and Spain (18+) at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. 

Thank You,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was there any solving this issue? I'm currently having the same problem and am in the US so it isn't the matter of location. File size is also less then 10MB. I reduced it twice just in case if it was sensitive to it being too close to 10MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Administrator of the Contest is Live Nation Worldwide

https://creativitytour.adobe.com/en/rules/be-kind/

https://creativitytour.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, 

Was experiencing the same challenge and think I may have found the reason.
While it's not explicitly written in the contest rules, it seems that the submission form won't accept entries over a certain size (height x width), even if the entry is under 10Mb. Did you happen to create an entry with larger dimensions than the default template? If so I'd suggest you try submitting at the same size as the original template. Hopefully that'll work for you.

Best of luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been having the same issue for the past 4 days. Has anyone found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Zachary, did the above solution I proposed not work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I even dropped my design into the psd. template and exported it and no luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so sorry to hear that. And as you've been going at it for four days, I'm sure you've tried all of the obvious ones (confirming file size, making sure file name isn't too long/doesn't have spaces, etc.).

I realize the deadline is approaching, but maybe reach out to Live Nation Worldwide as they're the ones running the contest?

Apologies that I can't be of any more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see I am not the only one with issues.  I have tried to upload my image multiple times and it would just hang.  Now it says submission time is over.  That is not cool at all!

There is no way to contact anyone for this contest. That is also not cool!   

I am really annoyed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Marshmello submission deadline is over so I'm locking this.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nancy, makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines