• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need assistants with a editing challenge, in premiere pro, help much appreciated.

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2022 Jul 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a YouTube video on The Pixar Theory. (The theory that all pixar movies are connected within one timeline) 
I want to create a scene where all 26 movie covers are being slid left to right acrost the screen but want them to come in at an angle and grow in scale. Pretty much I want all the movie covers to look like a wall right next to you but also you can see from a distance and its moving towards you (or left on the screen) as you see all the diffrent movie covers come closer and go past you. (right to left)
I would love to be able sit down and animate this with someone or get some help. I am newer then I would like to be to the program but am open to learning. 
if anyone has an idea on how this could be created please reply or contact me via email. [Removed by moderator]  thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it would help if you made a sketch of what you are trying to achieve to help us visualize your thoughts and requirements. Just keep it simple.

Sort of like blocking a shot but for animation. eg.

Untitled-1.jpg

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sort of like this but the movies taking up more of the screen and them
coming out of more higher corner side on the right
Thank you for taking your time and helping me with this I really really
appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I don't think the image originally attached 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying forever, I have no clue how to do this and can't seem to get it even close. Not sure if you have come up with anything but will be much appreciative if you do. Even if it is just the movies sliding from right to left at the same scale, as long as the bottom and top of each movie is a smooth line 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

Looking at your sketch, I would suggest the following:

To keep it simple, don't try and animate the pictures of the covers individually.

Instead use photoshop to make a long wide image of all the covers side by side.

They needn't touch, you could use transparency to seperate them out.

Then animate that one image: look here for some idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJrLmD_UiA

Most usually this would be done in After Effects but I think this would complicate your work a lot.

Note: since there are 26 covers and I assume you want people to see them as they slide, be aware that this likely means they are on screen for ~ 50 seconds.

That's a lot of time for one shot. Is there voiceover or things helping hold the viewers interest while this animation takes place?

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I had the same idea to go into photoshop first but premiere pro wouldn't allow me to import a project that large. 
But yes there will be voice overs and the reason it so high up is because I will have the bottom left of the screen to add more into the video. 
thank you again for taking your time helping me. If you have another idea it'll be appreciated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello once again. Sorry for the back and forth thing like this. Ive gone through and I think I'm just going to try including all of the movies in a different style scene. That other idea is extremely complicated. And I'll just create an additional scene along with it. I'm still new to this all and I'm a 15 year old who's only ever made 1 YouTube video and 1 YouTube shorts. So ya lol... so trying to get the hang of all this. But thank you for spending your time trying to help me with this. 

The first video in this channel link is my first attempts at ever making a video. 
https://youtube.com/channel/UCfUDY2s9-QpR8lsMq514Ecg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a maximum image size that you can import into Premiere

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/premiere-pro/using/importing-still-images.html

If you make each individual cover image at about 1000px wide and 3000px high then

26 of them sideways should be under that limit.

Test it by making a solid color image in photoshop thats 30,000px wide and 3000px high.

Import it into Premiere to check.

Best regards, Euan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines