Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The "lazy question" Thread

LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit of fun for our amusement.

Add to the thread by QUOTING what you consider is a lazy question from a lazy poster...

Lack of hardware or system details  wont usually count...and be careful about second language  situations.

Rule: NO discussions in the thread.  Let the quote speak for itself and stand alone.

Be careful it doesnt back fire on you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 13, 2014 Apr 13, 2014

oh, and that includes saying, " no I am not setting up the camera on that rallraod tressle .. you moron ! ... unless you get some railroad person here with flags and lights and signals and walkie talkies .. so I know I"m not gonna get squished like a bug and die out there ! "

union or not ( member or not ) jurusidiction is another thing.. ( my union was NYC .. if I went to Africa I aint crying to the union about rules..and to be honest I AM THE UNION .. ITS NOT ANYTHING MORE THAN YOU AND ME ... h

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 127 Replies 127
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone know how to make a radio voice with adobe premiere ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're irritated by inexperienced user posts, ignore them

you're lazy

hahahaha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to use a tool, it goes grey and no longer responds. How can I fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're irritated by inexperienced user posts, ignore them

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 29, 2014 Mar 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i understand what you mean by this and undrstand why you would say this, but i didnt have time to search through 100 different disscussions and 100 different post in each disscussion to sift for the working answer. you should understand that some peoples time is precious and need a quick answer and have to do other things in their lives besides read for 3 hours on message boards. im not trying to be mean here, im trying to help you understand what i have going on and i vaule my time as i do yours.

Link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Premiere, what can I use it for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Um-m, maybe checking whether large programs will fit on the HDD... ?

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Mar 30, 2014 Mar 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We used to be able to use the big heavy box with manuals in it for a doorstop, but Adobe took that away.

artofzootography.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyway, I just want people's suggestions on what effects, presets, or anything to use to make video look good!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" would you hire me to shoot your film job ? "

==========

Be careful it doesnt back fire on you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know it's the Lounge, but aren't  you getting kind of out of the scope of the thread?

Add to the thread by QUOTING what you consider is a lazy question from a lazy poster...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, Peru Bob - fair enough...

"How do i open adobe premiere pro"

Edit: Link deleted.

artofzootography.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I can play this game:

stop start will not work ,best is to dump the lot and usu mx6 it does work

That was a recent post, in it entirity. Title is "usless adobe."

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that some questions can be frustrating, but you are reminded of the Community Guidelines about how to treat new users. Highlighting someone as 'lazy' by linking to their messages is not acceptable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good point dave. I'm sure nothing bad was intended.. just some humor and blowing off steam from hearing many questions from people who dont do any effort to find answer with simple google search etc. You know.. was harmless and not intended to be mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you replied to me Dave.

Highlighting someone as 'lazy' by linking to their messages is not acceptable.

I have not linked to any user.  Quotes only ...so therefore ...anonymous.

Consider if you wish that  I have quoted you in this post ...as being part of the thread or not.

My own rule for this thread is ..."would I or anyone else be able to supply an answer or opinion based on the O.Ps communication or lack of."   ie How much work does the question make for me to begin answering.

Its not necessarily a newbie thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't you just find it oh so lazy when someone cannot even read the question?

Col

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Giving this some thought, perhaps Dave is right. It has been fun, and a good way to release a litle irritation, but maybe it was not the best way.

I can see Dave's point, certainly.

On the other hand, I can see how the creation of such a thread would come about.

Maybe, just maybe, we should err on the side of political correctness, or in this case, the Guidelines and have the thread deleted.

I don't know. I can see both sides and it makes it difficult to come up with the right answer.

artofzootography.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave is not right. IMO

Posts are frequently quoted and done so directly to the poster in the thread.  Whats the difference?

Posts are often gently mocked and derided  or have follow up questions.  (Any of us able to put up our hand and say we dont do that?  Huh? I cant)

I believe good communication and reasonable skills in doing so will result in helpful responses that become a learning resource for all.

You are right though...Lazy questions are an irritant to me! .  They bring out the curmudgeon in me.

BTW: This thread was for entertainment only and not to chastise or embarrass lazy posters.  They never return to see or acknowledge answers or help anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is my laptop to slow for the sofware or could it be somthing else ?

No details supplied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shooternz wrote:

No details supplied.

That's not lazy. That's ignorant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hahahahaha

this is so much fun

public ridicule of those who are not as knowledgeable

great thread

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How hard is it to write a question that gives enough info to evoke a response that might be helpful?

Its nothing to do with knowledge or newbie or RTFM or being snarky.

Its basic communications skill 101

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the foundation of knowledge includes knowing what questions to ask

some here do not even have that foundation

hahahahaha

they deserve ridicule

this is fun

keep it up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines