• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very unhappy

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you guys please stop adding new features to Adobe premiere and rather fix the bugs!!!
I am literally thinking of switching to a deferent editing software. With every update it seems to get worse! Small things like pause/play delays, or simple text editing features which simply do not work, or random crashes at least one per day. This is really not pro software anymore. Rename the program to Premiere noob!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a report or request
-https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JB-a,

Sorry about that. I edit every day on Premiere Pro and do not experience any kind of problems you seem to be facing. Can you be more specific about "the bugs?" Maybe we can help, but you have to be specific about your media and system. 

Things that "get worse" with every update might actually be related to how you treat project files, if you avoid updating them, or not, how often you clean your disk cache (and how you do that), doing other maintenance tasks on a weekly and monthly cycle. Things like that.

I try to also conform and work with media that is the most peformant on my system. I try to avoid H.264 media unless it's very ncessary. You can edit with proxies too and nothing goes wrong often at all.

These are the things that I do to maintain order in my NLE world. 

Head over to User Voice for specific complaints. Hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry people, that post was not me. One of my colleagues used my work account to let his frustration out. @Kevin-Monahan, I think you give some good hints, that I will forward and when he still has questions, he will create a new tread with his one name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand your frustration. But when did you last see a software publisher advertise bug fixes to promote license sales / subscriptions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines